I welcome and love new contributions from our growing community.
If you want to submit something, here’s what you need to know.
Active Hands Yoga is a resource for our community. Our readers are yogis / yoginis / the yoga-curious who are looking for concrete information they can use. My goal is to provide useful, practical, helpful, and actionable information that brings my readers significant benefits. Educate, teach and give strategies to help readers improve their wellness and lives.
I only ever promote products I personally use, so please don’t spam me with requests to promote a mysterious something.
- Make your post scannable. Short paragraphs and headlines are the way to go.
- If your post contains links, please search Active Hands Yoga before linking to outside sources.
- Please do not submit content with the sole purpose of selling or endorsing a company or product for which you have received money.
- Please do not accept any payment in exchange for posting information in your posts.
I will edit the piece as needed (with your feedback) so we can all be 100% happy with our work together.
I hope that publishing a guest post on Active Hands Yoga will be something you’ll want to share with friends, yoga teachers, yoga studios, and many other places!
When you’re ready to submit your piece, please send it to email@example.com.
Here’s what to include with your submission:
- Your full post with a working title in Word .doc format, and try to use HTML markup within your content. If you don’t know what that means, don’t worry!
- Each piece should include one-two questions directed to the reader at the end to foster discussion in comments. Good ways to start questions are “What’s your experience with x,y, z? What do you think are the pros and cons of x,y, and z?”
- A brief (120 words or less) bio. Please include any links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, etc. that you’d like to share.
- A head shot for your bio.
- Any relevant images for your post sent as separate files, not pasted in the Word document, with links to original source/s if you do not own the image rights.
Active Hands Yoga only publishes unique and original work. I will not cross-post from other sites, and once a piece has been accepted and published on Active Hands Yoga, it becomes the exclusive property of Active Hands Yoga and cannot be published elsewhere. Don’t worry – I’ll always credit you as the author.
Still have a question? Contact me. I’d love to talk with you.