Yoga Nidra for Personal Transformation in 2012
A Workshop on Changing with Compassion
- Have you had the same New Year’s goals for a few years now because you lost track of them after the first week of every January?
- Do you have a big vision for your life but struggle with following through?
- Do you want to bring about real change – change that unfolds from your deepest desires?
- Do you long for a more creative, intuitive, and authentic way of transforming your habits that’s both practical and easy?
Well, you are not alone! And I’ve got just the thing for you…
This digital audio yoga nidra class is for you, if you have ever wondered:
- How can intentions change our self-destructive habits
- How is an intention different from a goal?
- How to ask your body for what you need most
- Easy exercises to get in touch with your deepest self
- How to release your limiting beliefs
- How to phrase your intention for maximum benefit
- What are some simple examples of intentions
Everyone is welcome-the only activity is lying down and listening, so no previous yoga or meditation experience is necessary.
You can listen to the free digital class online from anywhere in the world.
The live class will take place on Thursday, December 29, 2011, 7 to 8 pm in Berlin / CEST. Check out what time it will be in your time zone by going to the World Time Clock.
If you can’t make it live, register below to get access to the recording for 48 hours afterward–until December 31.
Sign up now below & let me know if you have any questions at the same time.
Photo by AlicePopkorn